I specialize in treating the following disorders in children, adolescents and adults:
- Anxiety (including panic, social anxiety, separation anxiety, obsessive-compulsive & post-traumatic stress)
- ADHD (collaborating with schools and counselors)
- Mood disorders (including depression and bipolar disorder)
- Disruptive behavior disorders
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Adjustment disorders involving divorce & loss of loved ones
I offer the following services:
- Pediatric Initial Evaluations
- Meeting parents alone for one hour, followed by a meeting with their child for 50 minutes.
- Contacting important interested parties, including teachers and other professional care providers to make an accurate assessment.
- Adult Initial Evaluations
- Meeting with you for one hour. After this, I contact your therapist or other providers as needed.
- Follow Up Appointments
- After an initial assessment is completed and we have determined the best personal treatment options.
- Medication management visits - shorter duration and less frequent (may include both psychotherapy and medication management, or psychotherapy only).